Entrepreneurship, The New Small Business Model…
“the activity of setting up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit (the new business opportunities have encouraged entrepreneurship on a grand scale)”. Powered by Oxford Dictionaries · © Oxford University Press · Translation by Bing Translator
Business and self-employment Opportunities From Our Partnerships:
Become an Entrepreneur, Business Affiliate, Freelancer, Contractor or simply work from Home!
Lead the nationwide effort to provide a reliable Communications Tool for both Customers and Business Owners on advertising, online marketing, social-media campaigns and Loyalty or CRM solution…
Text “Join” to 866-694-9515 today!
Powur is using the “UBER” Business model to disrupt the Energy Market and help to save the Planet with Renewable Solar Power instead!
Solar Energy Systems are expected to increase by the end of the year.
Year 2019 is the final year American consumers can receive a 30 percent federal tax credit for installing Solar Energy in their homes.
This Federal credit tax will drop to 26 percent in 2020, then 22 percent in 2021 and finally dropping altogether!
Remember, prices for Solar Power, materials and installation have dropped dramatically in the last years.
Contact Carlos Gordian to learn more on how to reduce your electricity bills by switching to Solar Energy.
Simply put, we help you pay less for electricity for the years to come…
For a free estimate reply to this message today or learn more at http://www.WebPages.TeL !
What Would You Like to Learn Today? 1,000’s of Courses Available on Lorman.com. Someone said before that “Small Businesses used to drive the United States Economy, but you might argue with me that in today’s Global-Sharing-Economy, the entrepreneurs are leading the world economy instead. Lack of knowledge or things or things to do is not an excuse anymore…
Remember, today is the best time to start your own business, entrepreneurship is waiting for you…You just need to create the opportunity!
Here are more opportunities available that we encourage to study and consider their risks and potential success before you do it. This list is based on personal experience and from other sources available to the public…
2. Uber is a smartphone app that makes it easy to get paid for driving your own car to assist others that need a ride. We personality tested the service and payment system was efficient and reliable. Empower yourself to choose the hours you need on a daily basis. Visit UBER!
3. Shop/Market-America is a direct and network marketing company where you are in control of your Products, Services, Clients and Finances. Company put a lot of emphasis in leadership, consistency, online tools, local support and business direction. Contact us for more information!
4. LegalShield protects you from IDTheft, legal matters and prohibited expenses from attorneys fees! Every time you pay online, use credit cards, login into the internet and send and receive texts and emails you are exposed to fraud and illegal practices from undesired parties. You get paid to refer new members and associates. Learn more on how to get paid on a daily basis!
5. Instacard is a delivery service for local stores including Publix Super Markets, CVS, Petco and ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. You simply get paid for shopping and delivering groceries. Visit our information website to learn more!
7. FreeLancer, as a self-employee or simply by variety of work-from-home services such as Gordian.Market and much more!